Thursday, August 7, 2008

Speedy Morning

I thought I would share with you my new endeavor. Since I have moved closer to NY, I have put on a few pounds. So in an effort to to get control of my health before my 30th birthday, I am embarking on a fitness and nutrition challenge. I am determined to find a way to eat great food, workout regularly and still have time to relax and sleep.

I am about a week into my plan and so far so good, I have my eye on the prize.

So this morning I was thinking about how fast I get ready for work, and still prepare a delicious, simple and healthy meal. Today, I made a great breakfast of egg whites, out of the carton, with about 1tbs of mozzarella on a slice of toast, topped with fresh salsa that I got at the store the other day, and a little bit of orange juice to drink. The meal was satisfying and very flavorful, and only around 200 calories.

Make sure you eat healthy and eat the right things so that when you have the occasion of eating something completely unhealthy you will not regret it and you can enjoy it without the guilt, because you will be in the gym burning it off.

So make sure you don't skip breakfast, especially because it can take you know time to get a complete and healthy meal. (Protein, carb, and fruit and vegetables.

Foodie Engineer

No comments: